Ride 2 Survive-Sullivan County, Inc. is a community based volunteer organization whose mission is to assist with transportation expenses for Sullivan County residents or those receiving treatment locally, who are under the care of an oncologist and who have been diagnosed with cancer or pre-malignant conditions.
Transportation expenses will be supplemented to patients receiving cancer treatment at an accredited institution. Every applicant will be considered when an application is received. Every application will be reviewed. No one has been denied if they meet requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
To receive assistance with travel-to-treatment expenses, please
–complete the online form below
–obtain a paper application at:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Crystal Run Healthcare
- Radiation and Oncology Center, Middletown, NY
- Some Sullivan County Medical Practices
- Patient Navigators ORMC
- Spagnoli Family Cancer Center ORMC
- Ray W. Moody MD. Breast Center ORMC
- Or from any Ride 2 Survive Sullivan County, Inc. Board Member